Wireless SAW Temperature Sensors
The IntelliSAW temperature sensors are the ideal method for real-time, continuous monitoring of medium or low voltage critical asset hot-spots such as bus bars, breaker contacts, and cables.
Surface acoustic wave (SAW) technology enables a 100% wireless, passive (no power required) continuous temperature monitoring sensor. The SAW sensors were specifically designed for electrical power assets with basic insulation levels (BIL) up to 185kV.
- Range: -25˚C to +155˚C (Accuracy: ±2˚C, Resolution: ±0.2˚C)
- 20+ year sensor life expectancy
- Crystal Resonator Technology, no moving parts or electronics.
- IEC 62271-1 Withstand voltage: 95kV/1m and 185kV impulse
- IEC 62271-200 Short circuit withstand: 63kA/3s, 171kA peak
For more information download our IS temperature sensor data sheet here: pdf Download (1.70 MB)